Sunday 8 May 2011

Extravaganza!

This diverse exhibition opened on Tuesday and we had our official preview this weekend. Here are some pics of the work in situ. There really is some beautiful work, if you feel like coming to see it (you really should!) the show runs until Sunday 29th May and it's open Tuesday-Sunday 10am-4pm at The Old Chapel Textile Centre, Main Street, New Greenham Park, Newbury, RG19 6HW. I'll be there mainly just at weekends if you'd like to come and chat to me about my work.

New pieces: Spring, Autumn, Summer and Winter
Some of my new card designs along with some old favourites
The ever popular button badges
The postcard pantomime has expanded since it's first outing in February at Hanger Farm Arts Centre
Silk painting by Sarah Moorcroft
Serena Nickson's mobile knitwear boutique
Valentina Tikhonova's haute couture embroidery
Silk fibre art by Val Tierney

One of the loveliest things I saw yesterday was some visitors who have come to see me every year at Open Studios. They had brought with them some of their own koodles creatures to show me, aren't they fab?! I love the one on the left, his mouth is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment