Sunday 22 November 2009

A busy end to the week!

On Friday night I had to rush home from work to get changed and dash off to the private view at the Barn Acre Gallery, a plan that was thwarted by the insane amount of traffic on the M4. I eventually made it there at about 7 o'clock to find a magical exhibition in a garden trailed with fairy lights! Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of any of that in the excitement of it all and managed only one measely photo of my kOodles in situ!

This really doesn't do them justice though, I urge you to go and see them in the flesh. The show runs until December 6th so there's plenty of time to get down there!

Then I had to get up at 6:30 on Saturday morning to head off to the craft fair in Devizes on one of the most hideously wet days of the year. It was my most successful craft fair yet so thank you to everyone who bought something, I'm totally thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment