Wednesday 30 June 2010

Uber blogging

Ok, so it's been a while since I wrote anything, that's just because I've been busy doing things to write about! Firstly, I am now a fully fledged member of notonthehighstreet.com, you can see my shop here with my little creatures in now. They're like a little family!

I also took part in an online project by Sandra Dieckmann called a Haus Stories where each artist creates a floor of a really tall house! Here is my floor doing its thing between the one-eyed girl and the duck-billed platypus (we don't see enough of those in art these days).
I visited the Whiteknights Studio Trail a couple of weekends back, which was truly fabulous. It was so lovely to meet lots of artists, designers and friends of friends and I loved doing it on my own so I could take as much time as I needed! I bought some gorgeous prints from Jo Quinn to add to my mini art collection that is growing and growing! So this isn't one that I bought, but one that I would have bought if I had more money!

No comments:

Post a Comment