Wednesday 18 August 2010

Super duper sale!


Once again I have relisted some of my original hand stitched pictures, but now they are all reduced! These are original, one off pieces of artwork, mounted and framed, some for under £20! I really need to make some space (and some cash too, if truth be told) to pursue new and exciting creative endeavours.

My Folksy shop is now being updated regularly with new cards and bits and pieces. Until the end of August (that's midnight on Tuesday 31st August) I'm offering buy 4 cards get one free, or buy a brooch kit or a keyring and get a free card! To take advantage of this offer, place your order in the usual way (don't add the free card to your basket) and please specify which card you would like in the "message to seller" (or something to that effect?!) box. This offer is also available in my Etsy shop! Now you have no excuse, get shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment