Sunday 19 September 2010

This week I have mostly been thinking about...children's books

...because, like Alice, I don't see the point of a book without any pictures in it! It's my lifelong ambition to write and illustrate my own book, a lot of people have said I could do it, but I don't know how much they are just being kind.

I have a fabulous collection of children's books featuring some of my favourite illustrators Oliver Jeffers, Lisa Evans, Shaun Tan and Sara Fanelli to name a few. I get so much inspiration from them and it helps in every type of work I do.So, this is the beginning. This will push me to work harder towards my dream, because I am going to record every bit of my journey here. It could take a very long time, but I'm determined to get there in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment